40 Things to Do Before Summer Ends!
Summer ends on September 22nd and I’ve rounded up 40 things to do to make the most of it!
Hello, beautiful ones! I pray that you’re doing exceedingly well!
Before we know it, the long days of summer, its beauty, and its heat will fade into shorter days, cooler temps, and leafless trees. Even if you’re excited to see summer leave and ready to start wearing layers again and cuddling in front of a fire, there are still a few things you can do to enjoy the remaining days!
SHOP MY LOOK
ASOS – Denim One Shoulder Top or This One (ShopTiques) | Shein – Red Gingham Skirt (Similar) or This One (ASOS – Gingham Skirt) | Dillards – Steve Madden – Similar (Rose Gold) | Kohls – Sterling Silver Cross Pendant (Similar) or This One | Alex & Ani – Mom Bracelet | JC Penney – Similar Watch | ASOS – Hoop Pearl Earrings (Similar) | Charming Charlie – Similar Sunglasses | Shoptiques – Sterling Silver Spoon Ring
- Test drive your dream car or truck!
- Go to a drive-in movie!
- Invite your closest friends & family over for a festive, intimate BBQ!
- Go swimming after the sun sets!
- Have coffee watching the sunrise & wine as it sets!
- Go for a bike ride with your friends or alone; just do it!
- Go to the Farmers’ Market!
- Invite your girlfriends over for brunch at the pool!
- Visit a Botanical Garden!
- Visit a local beach & veg out, even if it’s only for a day!
- Enjoy a scenic dinner cruise!
- Shop the end of summer sales & save a bundle!
- Read at least one book that has been collecting dust!
- Go on a solo staycation & pamper yourself!
- Go to a pre-season pro football game! Go Steelers
- Ride the paddle boats at a local park!
- Check out a summer fair!
- Slide down a hill in a cardboard box!
- Go to a wine festival!
- Start writing in gratitude or prayer journal!
- Enjoy a rooftop bar at happy hour!
- Visit a small city in your area and enjoy its ambiance!
- Schedule a photo shoot for yourself and let your hair down!
- Volunteer at a local shelter for children or a nursing home!
- Plan your next vacation & take advantage of the deeply discounted hotel & resort deals!
- Be a tourist where you live & check out sites you’ve meant to visit!
- Go to a sip & paint or clay pottery class!
- Rent a convertible & let your hair blow in the wind!
- Visit a new church!
- Plan your very own restaurant week and check out those restaurants you’ve been dying to visit!
- Update your vision board!
- Get your makeup done professionally, put on your freak-em’ dress & go dancing!
- Try all 31 flavors of ice cream at Baskin Robbins!
- Pay it forward for someone!
- Take a risk and do what you thought you couldn’t do!
- Throw an old school party with your favorite songs & dance & sing until your heart’s content!
Sister-friend, what is on your agenda to do before summer ends? Can’t wait to read your comments below!
As always, keep it Chic.Classy.Spicy.